What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications that might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site and help us understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site, which allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites will set cookies through our site: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes (outlined in their respective privacy policies).
Hopefully that has clarified things for you. If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)1865 261 480
This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.